CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
SEARCH AKAN KE TAWAU BULAN 7 NI.. AYOH GEMPARKAN STADIUM TAWAU.. 18 / 07 / 2009 .... PEWETTTTTTTTTT

MUSIC IS LIFE

Monday, March 30, 2009

CRMOK"MISTY"

~lYRIC~

Searching for an answer
Wandering through different
placeIs there anything
left for the heart so true
Flying with broken wings

Plunging into certain death
The sight of you save me from
the fallI reach out to touch you
Spread my wings towards your heart
Fly until I reach, reach my destination
Will I ever win

Your voice answer to my doubt
Failure does not exist, exist, exist in my life
You hope lies in your spark
Like candle in the dark
Guide me with your heart
You caught me by surprise
Blink of your eyes
Like the colour in the sky

Happy ever after
Milions hands grab me away
from you
Milions reason nothing,
nothingI ever knew
Will it ever matter
Fantasy turn to shattered
dreamsI don't know

Why they stop
What have I done
Sadness in my eyes
Even demons cryI'l
l wait for you
There is nothing that I can't do
Even back to where I start
Broken wings with broken heart

0 comments:

MP3 SEARCH